1.5

We moved to Quail Village, which is cloverbasins sister community 2 years ago. We were told that we would have access to cloverbasins ammenities (pools, workout facilities, clubhouse). Never received access. When I questioned the "new" management about this, was told that due to the high number of folks living at Cloverbasin, Quail residents are now being denied access. They new mangement company raised my rent $500 more per month and are demanding that tenants take out a $100,000 insurance policy on THEIR units. I am refusing to pay it. They have to carry that kind of insurance, not me as the renter. It would not surprise me if they didn't somehow damage a unit and collect a lot of money.

The apartments themselves are run down on the inside. Really old, worn out linoleum, crappy and very cheap carpet. They are cold in the winter and hot in the summer as there is evidently very little insulation in the walls. My bathtub is freezing in the winter and if you place your hand in the right spot on the shower walls, you can actually feel the wind. The window suck and are very inferior quality as they let in a lot of air. Have never had them leak though when it rains.

Another new charge is $75 per month for water, sewer and trash. I'm sorry but there is no way in •••• that we incur that much in water trash and sewer. There are over 100 units in this complex and if you do the math that's $7,500 per month that they are collecting. There is no way they are being charged that much for services. They are making a ****load of money. I do understand the need to make a profit but come on!!!

When I asked how they planned to make these apartments more "luxurious", they would not return my messages. They will not install bike racks because (and I quote) "the complex isn't doing well finiancially and we will have to wait on that, yet, they will not allow you to keep your bike on your balcony.

I have found another apartment complex with amenities such as a pool, work out facilities, bike racks and a hot tub for less than what I am paying here. I will be giving notice and moving the *** out of here very soon. Beware of Cloverbasin and its sister community Quail village.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cloverbasin Village Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

all s true sad bad abussive

Where? I feel trapped.

I am on a voucher. They make me feel like no other place will treat me as well. They just poisoned the families of squirrels that found their way to nesting in my unit.

Yeah, been here six years...carpet is rotting under my feet. I need out.