I have no Internet and do not have a credit card to make an online payment to Clover Basin which left me scrabbling to find a way to pay my rent which I was unable to do and still haven't found the means to accommodate this new requirment which was cause fot a late fee of $85 +$10 per day in addition to a three day demand for payment or vacate notice stuck on my front door. Needless to say once you are late the only way you can pay is by money order or certified check which thankfully was the only option I had for making my rent payment only it cost me and extra $95 this month.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with CloverBasin Village. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CloverBasin Village .

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare CloverBasin Village to other companies on our site.

Comments

WTF? IK THIS HAD ME UPSET TOO.

I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY SO HAVE MY FUNDS DEPOSITED TO A DEBIT CARD. THANK GOD. BUT THEY STILL WACK ME FOR ANOTHER 10.00 FEE ON TOP OF RENT. I DON'T SEE HOW IT CAN BE OK FOR THEM TO REFUSE OUR CHOICE OF PAYMENT...BAD ENOUGH THEY REFUSE CASH!

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR DELEMA.

HOPE YOU CAN GET SOMETING FIGURED OUT SOON. THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO THOW AT THESE GREEDY BASTARDS!